Monday, March 25, 2013

My Newest Syle

          Recently my girlfriend told me how much she really likes girls who dress up all rockabilly. I had not ever even seen the type of style she was talking about so I did a little hunting around on the internet and got the idea. It's a mix of rocker chick and 50's pin up! I was already the rocker chick type with the tattoos and piercings and dark hair and what not. I decided to give it a go on one of our date nights and Mac LOVED it! So its what I've been doing a lot lately. I've tried it more and more and I think I have decided this is the look for me! I've actually had a stranger even stop me just to tell me that she liked my style and that I was so pretty! Nothing like that has ever happened to me before! lol  
 So tell me what you think in the comments below. Witch of these is your favorite??

          -Scarlet Blackbeard


No comments:

Post a Comment