Sunday, March 24, 2013

So Much Change!

          Wow! SO much has changed since the last time I was blogging! In the last year my other three children have gone to live with their father, I have a beautiful new daughter named Bell, and I have started a relationship with an amazingly sweet and sexy genderqueer who we will call Mac. Life got pretty hard and horrible there for a little while but I think things are really looking up now. I'm excited for the future and am full of hope.

          I've started a business with eBay that I am really enjoying! I hunt for things to sell at thrift stores and goodwills that I think I can resell on eBay and seem to be doing pretty good! My seller ID is AprilAnn87 so check out my store when you get a chance!

Here are a few updated pictures for you guys :)
                                                       All my children on St. Patricks day!
                 This is Mac and myself                                                         This is our baby girl Bell


Mac and I have been together for 10 months now! She is perfect for me and loves me and Bell and all of my children so much! She is their Maddy (Mama-Daddy combo). At the moment she is still finishing her college and we both live at home with our parents. Its difficult sometimes because my dad and step mom wont let her visit here because we are gay and her dad is the same way. Both our moms are happy for us tho. Her mom even accepts Bell as her own grandbaby. We deal with the situation the best that we can tho and are both working for our family to be together in our own home as soon as possible. 

I think that is all for today but check back again with me soon! 

Scarlet Redbeard




No comments:

Post a Comment