Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Upper Respiratory Infection!

So the night before last I started feeling a little sick. Soar throat, tiny cough, and just kinda aching. Yesterday morning I woke up and felt like a truck had hit me! It was really painful to breath, my throat felt like I had drank straight acid, and I was coughing SO bad. I immediately made a doctors appointment. I was a work in so I sat up there for HOURS. When I was finally seen I found out I had an upper respiratory infection. They have me antibiotics and cough syrup. I took my meds and went home and slept for a really long time while my step mom watched Bell. I woke up when she came to put Bell down for the night and I had a fever. It started around 101.4 and worked its way to 102.8 before it finally broke! I finally made it back to sleep and when I woke up this morning I felt almost completely healthy! It just amazed me how quickly I got so horribly sick and then again how I got so much better.

I know my smoking habit is probably to blame. I have smoked regularly since I was 12 years old. I've tried to quit a handful of times with no luck but maybe it's time to try harder....

No comments:

Post a Comment